2019 RAM 1500 Technology Features
Designed with the highest-quality tech available, the 2019 RAM 1500 keeps you informed, entertained, and connected while on the go in Columbia. Explore the 2019 RAM 1500 technology features below and head to Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg of Martinsville to experience one for yourself.
Uconnect® 4C Nav
The available Uconnect® provides you with all the info and insight you need for a great driving experience.
- Largest in-class 12-inch touchscreen
- Customizable home screen with split-screen capability
- Included navigation system
- SiriusXM® with 360L
- Pinch and zoom capability lets you get in close
Additional Tech Features
While the Uconnect system is packed with a variety of technology that will make your Orangeburg drive more exciting, it’s not all the RAM 1500 has up its sleeve. From entertainment to information, there are other tech features you’ll enjoy having while on the go.
- Apple CarPlay® integration delivers more entertainment
- 7-inch driver information digital cluster display includes 3D graphics
- Active Noise Cancellation for a quieter cabin
- Media center with USB charging ports keeps you connected
- Harman Kardon® premium sound system delivers 900 watts of sound through 19 speakers
Aside from delivering entertainment, the RAM 1500 is packed with technology designed to keep you safe with features like:
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Lane Departure Warning Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- 360-degree Surround View Camera
Take the RAM 1500 for a Test Drive at Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg
The 2019 RAM 1500 is an all-around impressive vehicle, from its interior technology to its towing capacity. Want to learn more? Compare the Ram 1500 to the Chevy Silverado and Ford F-150, then visit Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg today and find the RAM model that’s right for your Lexington drive.