2020 Dodge Charger Configurations
No car makes a statement like the legendary Dodge Charger. Yet its customizable nature makes this beast surprisingly easy to tame! With 6 Dodge Charger trim levels, 6 roaring engines, and a starting MSRP that ranges from $29,895 to $71,745, there’s a Charger for any driver in Charleston.
Read below to take a close look at the Charger configurations, Charger Special Editions, and more. Then browse our 2020 Charger inventory to find your favorite Charger for sale in Orangeburg!
2020 Dodge Charger Trim Levels: Pricing
The Charger configurations come at an incredibly wide range of starting MSRPs — making this popular muscle car accessible to a wide range of Columbia drivers:
2020 Dodge Charger Trim Levels: Starting MSRP
- Charger SXT — Starts at $29,895 MSRP
- Charger GT — Starts at $31,895 MSRP
- Charger R/T — Starts at $36,395 MSRP
- Charger Scat Pack — Starts at $39,995 MSRP
- Charger Scat Pack Widebody — Starts at $45,995 MSRP
- Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody — Starts at $71,745 MSRP
2020 Dodge Charger Trim Levels: Engines
What gives the Dodge Charger its roar? The Charger’s strength begins with an exceptional powertrain. Opening with a 292-hp V6, the lineup gets 4 more engine boosts before a 707-hp crescendo. See what the specs have to say about all 6 Charger configurations:
2020 Dodge Charger Trim Levels and Engines
- Dodge Charger SXT — 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine with 292 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque
- Dodge Charger GT — 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine with 300 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque
- Dodge Charger R/T — 5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT Engine with 370 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque
- Dodge Charger Scat Pack — 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI® MDS Engine with 485 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque
- Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody — 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI® MDS Engine with 485 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque
- Dodge Charger SRT® HellCat Widebody — Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® Hellcat V8 with 707 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque
Want more info about how the Charger Scat Pack or Charger special editions will perform on the track? Our team of expert technicians can provide you with the full specs, and check out our Vehicle Finder Service for help finding Charger trim level that fits you best. We can even help you see how the Charger compares to popular models like the Chevy Camaro!
Find the Perfect Dodge Charger for Sale in Orangeburg
At Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg, our inventory is stocked with models from across the Charger trim levels — so you can find the right match for your driving needs and desires in Lexington! Love the Charger but looking for something a bit more compact? The Dodge Challenger is essentially a 2-door version of the Charger. Contact us to schedule your Charger or Challenger test drive today!
More from Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg
Looking for a versatile minivan that can handle a wide range of day-to-day tasks in Orangeburg? The 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan cargo space has the volume and functional features you need to haul camping gear, luggage, and more. Keep reading to find out what other features come standard in the Dodge Grand Caravan interior, and…
The 2020 Jeep Renegade takes everything you love about the Jeep brand and wraps it up in a compact package. With 4×4 capability and sporting the Trail Rated® badge, there’s not much this subcompact Jeep SUV can’t do. If you’re looking to buy a new Jeep Renegade, you’re probably wondering if the Jeep Renegade can…
Orangeburg workers that are familiar with the RAM 1500 know that it’s a powerful and capable truck that can take on almost any Charleston job, but what if you need to pull heavier loads than the RAM 1500 can handle? If you’re wondering “How much can a RAM 2500 tow?” You’re in luck. The RAM…