2020 RAM 1500 Configurations
If you’re looking for a pick-up that has the best performance in its class, incredible technology, and advanced safety features, then the 2020 RAM 1500 is for you! Coming in six trim levels, including additions like the RAM 1500 crew cab, the RAM 1500 extended cab, and the RAM 1500 ecodiesel, the RAM 1500 has a configuration for every Orangeburg driver. Learn more about the differences between these configurations below, then contact us to set up a test drive!
2020 RAM 1500 Tradesman
At the very beginning of the RAM 1500 configuration, the RAM 1500 Tradesman is the perfect truck for any Charleston worker that was a reliable pick-up without a lot of fuss.
- Begins at $34,145 MSRP*
- Black accents and a black mesh grille
- Construction yellow gauge needles
- 5-inch touchscreen
- Voice Command
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Electric park brake
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera
2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn
Going just a step further for those in Columbia who like a little more luxury, the RAM 1500 Big Horn has everything you need to get your job done right the first time.
- Begins at $36,440 MSRP*
- Chrome front and rear bumpers, grille, and door handles
- Cloth and vinyl bucket seats
- 20-inch chrome or painted wheels
- Class-Exclusive in-floor storage
- Power driver seat
- Available Uconnect® 8.4-inch touchscreen
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie
The 1500 Laramie gives drivers more technology and comfort for their commutes and long days on the jobsite.
- Begins at $40,540 MSRP*
- Uconnect® 12.0 featuring a Largest-in-Class 12-inch touchscreen
- Full-screen Navigation
- Available Sport Appearance Package
- 10-speaker Alpine® audio system
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- 20-inch aluminum wheels
2020 RAM 1500 Rebel
The RAM 1500 Rebel offers stronger performance than the RAM 1500 Tradesman, making it ideal for workers that need a little extra towing power.
- Begins at $44,490 MSRP*
- 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® all-terrain tires
- Elocker® electronic locking rear differential
- 8.4-inch center console touchscreen and gauge cluster
- LED headlamps, taillamps and fog lamps
- Fully dampened tailgate
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn
Second from the top, the RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn combines luxury with performance in this one-of-a-kind ride.
- Beginning at $50,890 MSRP*
- Bold chrome accents and striking two-tone color options
- Premium leather and real barn wood accents
- Leather-wrapped dashboard and full-leather seats
- Heated full-leather rear seats with available ventilation
- Front tow hooks and available power running boards
2020 RAM 1500 Limited
If you’re looking for the best the RAM 1500 has to offer, the RAM 1500 Limited has everything you could ask for of a light-duty pick-up truck. Comfort, performance, and style all come together in this signature trim.
- Beginning at $53,465 MSRP*
- Real wood accents
- Heated rear seats
- Uconnect® 12.0 with a 12-inch touchscreen
- 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System
- 19 speakers system
- Class-Exclusive Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension
Find the Perfect RAM 1500 Trim Level at Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg
Now that you’ve read about the RAM 1500 trim levels, come in to Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg near Lexington today to see them in person. While you’re here, you can also learn about the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel and the RAMBox cargo management system. Our staff will walk you through the different trim levels and show you the difference between the RAM 1500 crew cab, the RAM 1500 extended cab, and the RAM 1500 ecodiesel. Be sure to check our inventory of used RAM models as well, and take a look at our new vehicle specials to take advantage of extra savings! Not sure if the RAM 1500 is for you? Browse the Jeep Gladiator configurations to see if this one of a kind pickup can take on your Charleston job.