What’s the Best Jeep for Camping?
If experiencing the Orangeburg outdoors is important, then you’ll want to know the best Jeep for camping. With great options like the Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Renegade, and Jeep Grand Cherokee, you’ll have access to the versatile model that’s right for your trip.
The Jeep Wrangler is the perfect choice for your Columbia expedition if it requires a lot of off-roading.
- Tow up to 2,000 pounds
- Choose between a 2.0L I4 DOHC engine and a 3.6L V6 engine
- Command-Trac or Roc-Trac 4×4 systems
The Jeep Renegade is a good choice for drivers looking for a little more convenience on the Charleston trip.
- Choose between a 1.4L I4 MultiAir®, and 2.4L I4 MultiAir, or a 2.4L M-Air engine
- Access up to 50.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- All trims have FWD configurations
Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers plenty of space for those looking for comfort.
- Access 68.3 cubic feet of cargo space
- Comfortably seat up to five passengers
- Available heated steering wheel and Nappa leather seating
Find Yours at Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg
All Jeep models are a good choice for your off-roading adventures, but some deliver better features than others for specific tasks. Visit Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today to see our inventory, compare the Jeep Cherokee to the Nissan Rogue or another model, browse our Jeep accessories, or read Wrangler reviews to learn more about the model you love. Contact us to schedule your test drive, or find out how to DIY a Jeep Diaper Cake for your next baby shower! Shop our inventory of used vehicles under $10K if you want to save money for more camping gear this season!