Jeep Compass Configurations
With any configuration of the 2019 Jeep Compass—from the Jeep Compass Sport to the Jeep Compass High Altitude—you’ll get a fantastic and fully-featured SUV that Charleston families will love. With that said, everyone has their own day-to-day priorities and demands, and a vehicle should be customizable to those demands. That’s why the 2019 Jeep Compass has seven different trim levels, to ensure that this highly efficient compact SUV is a perfect fit with your lifestyle and your budget!
Jeep Compass Trim Levels
From all of the Jeep Compass trim levels, you can expect a FWD drivetrain, fuel-efficient 25 mpg, Uconnect® 4 infotainment system, and seating for five passengers. Below, we’ll break down what differences you can expect from the Jeep Compass configurations.
2019 Jeep Compass Sport
- The base level Sport comes with a starting MSRP of $22,095. The Jeep Compass specs, along with the ones above it (except where otherwise stated), include the following standard features:
- 2.4L 180-hp I4 MultiAir engine
- The choice between a 6-speed manual or automatic transmission
- Nine exterior colors to choose from
- 16-inch wheels
- 7-inch touchscreen display with the Uconnect® 4 system built-in
- Electronic Stability Control
- ParkView® rear back-up camera
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
- The Latitude trim is offered at $25,345 MSRP. The Jeep Compass Latitude comes standard with 6-speed automatic transmission. Expect the additional features from the trim level before it:
- 2.4L I4 Zero Evap M-Air Engine w / ESS
- 17-inch wheels
- Premium cloth and vinyl upholstery
2019 Jeep Compass Sun & Wheel
- Next up on our list is the Sun & Wheel trim, starting at an MSRP of $26,140. Unlike the previous trim level, the Sun and Wheel comes standard with 17-inch polished granite pocket aluminum wheels, which will surely catch the eyes of onlookers on Columbia’s streets.
2019 Jeep Compass Altitude:
- The Jeep Compass Altitude is $26,765 MSRP and features 18-inch wheels as well as the option to include an upgraded, 8.4-inch interior touch screen display.
2019 Jeep Compass Limited:
- The Limited version comes in 10 colors, has an MSRP starting value of $28,940, and comes standard with the 8.4-inch display of the Altitude. It also sports an attractive finish on its 18-inch wheels, with an option for 19-inch wheels as well.
2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk®:
- The creme-de-la-creme of compact SUV off-roading, the Jeep Compass Trailhawk® comes with a starting price of $29,445, has a Uconnect® 4 system with an 8.4-inch touchscreen display, and is available in 10 exterior colors. It’s also the only Compass configuration that features 4×4.
2019 Jeep Compass High Altitude:
- The high-end Jeep Compass trim, known as the High Altitude, comes in at $30,440 MSRP. It comes standard with the 8.4-inch navigational display as well as upgraded 19-inch satin granite aluminum wheels.
Find Your 2019 Jeep Compass at Plaza of Orangeburg
From Orangeburg to Lexington, Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg has a reputation for no-nonsense sales tactics. We just want to get you in the car you want for a price you’re pleased with. If you’re ready to see the 2019 Jeep Compass configurations on sale at our dealership, schedule a test drive—we can’t wait to see you!