Lifted Jeep Wrangler Options
Are you thinking about lifting your Jeep Wrangler or buying an already-lifted Jeep Wrangler? What’s the difference between a stock Wrangler and a lifted Wrangler? Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg brings you this helpful guide to the lifted Jeep Wrangler. Contact us if you have questions.
What Does a Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit Do?
A Jeep Wrangler lift kit raises the Wrangler’s body or suspension to provide better off roading. It also turns the heads of other Charleston drivers. With the Jeep Wrangler’s body lifted, the distance between the frame and body increases. With a suspension lift, the space between the axles and frame is increased. Why should you add a Jeep Wrangler lift? A lifted Wrangler
provides many perks, including optimized performance. Here are some other benefits to driving a lifted Jeep Wrangler around Columbia:
- Lifted suspensions come equipped with heavier-duty springs for softer landings on even the roughest terrain.
- Lift kits provide a better departure angle for clearing steep climbs and rocky overpasses because of the extra spacing between the Jeep’s skid plates and the ground.
- Lift kits, along with the combination of larger off-road tires, change the center of gravity.
- Lifted Jeep Wranglers like those for sale at Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg provide enhanced visibility in heavy traffic.
Wrangler Lift Kit Options
If your Jeep Wrangler isn’t currently lifted, contact our parts department, and we’ll make sure you have the right lift kit needed for your Wrangler. It’s essential to make sure the lift kit or any other Jeep parts and accessories you purchase are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts and accessories. OEM parts are made specifically to fit and work with your new Jeep Wrangler. Before making a selection, consider these essential factors:
- Is the Jeep being used for off roading?
- Are you on a strict budget?
- What size and type of tires are needed?
Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit Sizes
Get the most out of your Wrangler by choosing the right size for your needs. Your available lift kit options include:
- Small Wrangler Lift Kits (1 – 2 inches) are more expensive but easier to install. The extra clearance with a small kit allows for 31-inch tires.
- Bigger Wrangler Lift Kits (2+ Inches) are generally more expensive and meant for those Lexington drivers who enjoy off roading adventures.
- If you use your Jeep Wrangler for towing, keep in mind that lifting your Wrangler and installing larger tires can impact the towing capacity.
Experience the Jeep Wrangler at Orangeburg
When you’re ready to explore the Jeep Wrangler and see first-hand why it’s renowned for its off-road performance, call Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg. Review our new Jeep specials and contact us today! We’re here for you!